From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm
Sent: 11 September 2018 09:13
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: missing tree view of email accounts in outlook 2016

Hi Everyone,

So I’ve been using outlook 2010 for years, but yesterday upgraded to outlook 2016. Now in outlook 2010 when in your list of messages you could just press shift and tab and it would take you to a tree view where you could select which folder or email account you wanted to view. Now in outlook 2016 when I press shift and tab it just says current mail box, pressing up and down just takes me to the  search box. How do you view other folders or email accounts using outlook 2016 and is there a way of getting back that tree view  from outlook 2010 which  listed all folders and email accounts .

As ever thanks in advance for any help

Paul