Re: FS Cast 158 just came out about the changes in JAWS 2019!

If you use a Podcast client like Overcast or Downcast on the iPhone you can subscribe to FS Cast there.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marianne Denning
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2018 6:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: FS Cast 158 just came out about the changes in JAWS 2019!

It was there for me when I started jars. I just played it from the jaws app.
On Sep 16, 2018, at 8:54 PM, Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com> wrote:

ok, so where do i get this latest fscast?

Thanks,
Jed

On 9/16/18, David Moore <jesusloves1966@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all!
I just listened to FS Cast 158, and Eric Damary
And Jonathan Mosen talked about the new features coming out in Version
2019.
Many of the features, will be making JAWS much more stable, and much more
snappy, and having a much more consistent product, instead of adding a lot
of features for Windows 10.
That is what I got from it, anyway!
David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10