From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: 15 September 2018 23:58
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox extended support release

Well, I did this for a number of years. I use Eset NOD32 as my antivirus, and I turned off all the threat measures in Firefox. I don’t need multilayers of protection, as long as my antivirus and firewall are working and up-to-date.

If I were going to help someone do this, I would give them caveats, but many people don’t want to pay for another version of JAWS, and may want to stay with their same browser.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...