Surface Go

denise avant <denise.avant@...>

Hello all,

I am considering purchasing the new Surface Go for traveling. I would want to use it with the full Windows version, and run JAWS with the MS Suite of products. Has anyone used this tablet/computer with JAWS in the full Windows mode. Are there any other types of Windows devices that are the equivalent of the Surface Go that JAWS would comfortably run on.

I am also looking at a Surface Book in the alternative. It has been suggested that the Lenovo Yoga book might be a good option or one by HP.

I just want to know what peoples’ experience has been. Thank you.

main@jfw.groups.io