From: Bill White
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: Firefox extended support release

Hi, Marilyn. The problem is that whichever version of Firefox you had previously, it updated automatically, and, because you don’t have JAWS 2018, Firefox 62.0 will not work with your version of JAWS.

The only thing to do is to download an earlier version of Firefox and, after installing it, make sure you disable automatic updating of Firefox. This takes a few steps to make sure it doesn’t update.

If you are interested, Write back. I’ll have you call me, and I’ll also walk you through the process of disabling any future updates.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...