From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 3:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox extended support release

Hey Bill.

You seem to know what you’re talking about in this group and so I don’t want to come off as overly critical….

But are you sure helping people to do this is really a worthy cause? At least, without some important caveats?

Mozilla themselves do not recommend doing this. Version 52 won’t even be receiving security updates anymore. I suppose it’s all right, so long as people understand that it should be only a temporary measure til they get around to switching to a different course.