From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marilyn Bland
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2018 3:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox extended support release

I checked on my desktop and Firefox is there but I cannot tell what version it is.

The whole message says “Display of tab content has been disabled. Update your screenreader software or switch to Firefox extended support release.”

My laptop is set to automatically do updates, so I don’t know what the problem is.

Thanks.

Marilyn