Re: Test

Bill,

It's been a while since I've used the e-mail interface, but I don't recall my own messages ever coming back to me if/when they were the first message in a new topic.  If you titled these such that they were one, that may be the problem.

I did see one of these, for certain, that included direct links to two pages with registry edit files related to context menus.  But I see them on the web interface and everything appears there.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back