Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 9:14 PM
Subject: Re: If I pin a program to start, how can I get to it using Jaws?

You can also open your taskbar programs by pressing the Windows Key+# where number is a number from 1 to 9 on the number row.

If, for example, you have the following programs on your taskbar in this order:

1 Google Chrome 2 Outlook 3 Excel 4 Word 5 Skype 6 Notepad

Then pressing Windows Key+1 will open Chrome, Windows Key+4 will open Word, Windows Key+6 opens Notepad etc.

If you press Windows Key+Alt+4, as an example, it will open the jumplist for Word

Pressing Windows Key+Shift+6,as another example, will open anew instance of Notepad if Notepad is already open.