From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dr. arvind singh brar
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 3:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Context menu tips/tricks

hi,

Thank you so much for this;

however, the shutdown to context menu link does not open;

thanks again

arvind

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;

On 15 Sep 2018, at 04.41, HH. Smith Jr. <josham129@...> wrote:

BoxbeThis message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (josham129@...) Add cleanup rule | More info

Hi Guys,

I was reading one of the latest threads on the context menu and I looked up tips/tricks on the context menu. I found a few helpful context menu tips.

To add pin to taskbar to context menu,:

PinToTaskBar

To add safeMode to context Menu:

SafeModeToContextMenu