Re: If I pin a program to start, how can I get to it using Jaws?

Jonas Voll

I agree, in the context menu it's missing many of the items that was in the menu, like "Open file location", "pin to task bar", & others I can not remember right now!
And Yes this is the Win 10, winver, Run command
About Windows dialog
Microsoft Windows Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.254) © 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. The Windows 10 Pro operating system and its user interface are protected by trademark and other pending or existing intellectual property rights in the United States and other countries/regions.
OK Button
To activate press spacebar.

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I