From: Dean Martineau [mailto:topdot@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, Sep 14, 2018 10:47 AM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: If I pin a program to start, how can I get to it using Jaws?

My view is, just because something can be done in Windows, it isn’t
necessarily beneficial to do that thing.  I haven’t seen any advantages
to pinning items to the start menu. For screen reader users, I am a big
fan of pinning things to the task bar under certain conditions, and of
using the desktop to launch programs.  These are more efficient ways.

Any contrary viewpoints?

<http://bahaiteachings.org/>