From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 5:06 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Chrome and URL help

Hi all.

Using Chrome, Jaws 2018. I went to Youtube Site to play song I wanted.

The song played fine, but now the question.

How does a person go about finding what the URL is, so that I may copy to a clipboard for future use?

Thanks

Morey Worthington

Thanks,

Morey Worthingtonand played a song. How does a person find out what URL it is so that I may copy it to a clipboard for future use?

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.