From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 5:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Chrome and URL help

Hi all.
Again, I have done as recommended,and copied the URL to clipboard.
The URL is below.
I tried this in PMD and it says it is an invalid URL. I then copied the
URL and tried it in the W/Run dialog and it works just fine...HMM
Before I start PMD, i click applications and run as administrator, just
to be sure on that end.
Maybe I should Unload and reload PMD and see what happens.
Any other thoughts helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOh8NS_2nu4