From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Chrome and URL help

Morey, using any browser you like, you should be able to simply press alt+d
which puts focus on and selects the URL. then you can copy it to the
windows clipboard and start Pontes Media Downloader. PMD should be able
to grab it from the clipboard without having to actually pasting the URL
in to PMD. in which case, you should hear at least 2, if not 3 or 4,
popping sounds, then press tab to the format you want, arrow down or up
to MP3, press tab to and spacebar on the download button.

if you're still having trouble, can you post the URL that you used?