From: Morey Worthington [mailto:worthington@wi.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, Sep 13, 2018 1:44 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Chrome and URL help

Hi Dean. As you suggested, I did get the URL copied to clipboard, then
went into Pontes Media Downloader but as before that URL was already in
edit field. So, I deleted the one which was there and installed into
field. Clicked on download and it said improper URL, could not download.
I tried it on song...Runaway...Del Shannon aand went through same
procedure and Media Downloader said invalid URL.
I just had a Windows 10 update yesterday, maybe some change in there?
Try doing the Runaway Song please, and maybe you can figure out how to
get it to change to MP3...Thanks.
Morey

.