Re: missing tree view of email accounts in outlook 2016

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

The Outlook 2016 folder list can be hidden, minimized and maximized. If you accidentally press ALT-F1, you enter this rotation.

If the folder list disappears, press ALT-F1 until you can navigate to the folder list.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...