There is a "Share" Button through which you can copy the URL to your clipboard.
- Focus on the YouTube video with the URL you'd like to copy
- Display all buttons with JAWS for Windows CTRL-JAWS KEY-B
- Within the list, navigate to "Share" (You can type the word to quickly find it)
- Press ENTER to focus on the button in the webpage
- Focus moves to the button
- Activate the button with ENTER
- A dialog opens through which you can share the video to a variety of website
- Press SHIFT-TAB until focus is on the "Copy" button
- Activate the Copy button with ENTER
The URL is copied to the Windows clipboard and ready to paste.
Access Technology Institute, LLC