Re: Chrome and URL help

Morey Worthington

Hi Dean. As you suggested, I did get the URL copied to clipboard, then went into Pontes Media Downloader but as before that URL was already in edit field. So, I deleted the one which was there and installed into field. Clicked on download and it said improper URL, could not download.
I tried it on song...Runaway...Del Shannon aand went through same procedure and Media Downloader said invalid URL.
I just had a Windows 10 update yesterday, maybe some change in there?
Try doing the Runaway Song please, and maybe you can figure out how to get it to change to MP3...Thanks.
Morey