Re: windows update problem installing

It will install and then either sit there and you can tell it to reboot or it will reboot during the night wnen you are not using the computer.
Human or not, sometimes it isn't worth to get all upset because your computer might reboot after an update by itself. Maybe if it did so while I was in the middle of a Skype call I would get upset, but it won't do that.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 4:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: windows update problem installing

Well, I don't want it to reboot whenever it feels like it! I want to make that decision, I am the human here.

Thanks.

On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 07:21:25 -0400,
Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

Just let it be, it will install eventually and reboot when it's ready.
I just had the 1803 Built 17134.285 update download and install, it was "patch Tuesday" yesterday so just give it some time.
.