Well, I don't want it to reboot whenever it feels like it! I want to
make that decision, I am the human here.

Thanks.

On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 07:21:25 -0400,
Sieghard Weitzel wrote:

Just let it be, it will install eventually and reboot when it's ready.
I just had the 1803 Built 17134.285 update download and install, it was "patch Tuesday" yesterday so just give it some time.
.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:11 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: windows update problem installing

Hi. I am on the latest Jaws 2018 update and if I look at the Windows
update, it says one update ready to install, but no download or
restart button. I tried the touch cursor, but I get no different
result.

Anyone else seeing this one? very strange.

I am on build 579 of the 1709 version.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?