From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 6:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: reverse contrast?

I am a screen reader user, configuring a computer for a ZoomText user who needs colors reversed. Can someone please tell me where to find/invoke reverse contrast???

thanks a lot,

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.