From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 8:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: accessing presets in Goldwave

using JAWS Version 2018.1808.10.400 and GoldWave Version 6.35 with version 2.0 of the JAWS scripts, I am unable to arrow thru the various presets of any effect when wanting to see if a certain effect will produce the effect I want. I emailed Jim Grimsby about this but he's unable to do anything because he's not experiencing this problem.
anybody have an idea that might produce a fix for this issue?

are there any updated JAWS scripts?