Re: Firefox Alerts - How to Gain Focus?

Bill,

             The problem is that one does not have focus anymore.  I can see that and have tried ALT+R (which would work if focus were on the notification, but it's not).  One must get focus back to the notification and ALT+D, followed by SHIFT+TAB (sometimes more than once) will get you there.

CathyAnne,

             I'll give that a try.  Windows generally gives "many roads to Rome" and I'm sure this is no exception.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back