Re: Firefox Alerts - How to Gain Focus?

CathyAnne Murtha <cathy@...>

F6 will move focus to Firefox and Chrome alerts. SHIFT-F6 reverses focus.

CathyAnne

---

CathyAnne Murtha
CEO
Access Technology Institute, LLC
www.blind.training
cathy@...
Phone: (520) 300-7859

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 12:49 PM -0700, "Bill White" <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Brian. I never said it was a system alert. If it’s asking you to remember location, try ALT plus R.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...