From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 11:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox Alerts - How to Gain Focus?

Bill,

        This is not a system alert, it is a Firefox alert, and it does hang out for quite a while.

         Two proposed methods have been given, ALT+R  [which my gut is telling me probably won't work] or using ALT+D to get to the address bar, then Shift + Tab until you hear "Alert button," which you can then activate to get focus.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back