Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 12:40 PM
Subject: Firefox Alerts - How to Gain Focus?

Hello All,

            When Firefox pops up an alert upon loading a webpage, e.g., "Do you want to share your location?," I have not found the way to gain focus on it to deal with the checkbox(es) and button.  JAWS reads it, but it's not got focus there afterward.  How do I get there to deal with the alert?

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back