Re: Firefox Alerts - How to Gain Focus?

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Brian. The alert only lasts for about five seconds. After that, there is no way to get to the alert. Unfortunately, you must listen carefully to what the alert says.

For example, If it says, Do you want Firefox to Save this password, the combo is ALT plus S.

If it says, Do you want Firefox to Allow the use of this plugin, the combo is ALT plus A.

If it says Do you want Firefox to Remember this location, the combo is ALT plus R.

The key words are Save, Allow, and Remember. If you hear one of these words, the combo is ALT plus the first letter of that Key Word.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...