Is there a way to write jaws scripts for ilok management software?

David Ingram

Hi list members, i'd like to know if we can write jaws scripts for the ilok license management system? The reason why I'm asking about writing jaws scripts along with labeling edit boxes that don't have labels. I'd like to know because i'm trying to find the registration code as well as a password to use. Also i'm having a hard time trying to find the activation code for the license that I have. I would appreciate any information that anyone has that might help me to solve these problems that I have. I can be reached at dingram269@earthlink.net.