From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 5:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: missing tree view of email accounts in outlook 2016

If memory serves, they changed it to control-tab or control-shift-tab.

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018 04:12:58 -0400,
paul lemm wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
[2 <text/html; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>] Hi Everyone,

So I’ve been using outlook 2010 for years, but yesterday upgraded to outlook 2016. Now in outlook 2010 when in your list of messages you could just press shift and tab and it would take you to a tree view where you could select which
folder or email account you wanted to view. Now in outlook 2016 when I press shift and tab it just says current mail box, pressing up and down just takes me to the search box. How do you view other folders or email accounts using
outlook 2016 and is there a way of getting back that tree view from outlook 2010 which listed all folders and email accounts .

As ever thanks in advance for any help

Paul

How do
you spend it?