From: winslow
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 1:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: issue with installing JAWS on windows 10. The JAWS Install has failed.

Hi Mario,

I've had a similar problem. JAWS install hangs and never completes the install, never going past the very first screen which states something like, "Jaws install."

I worked extensively with VFO tech support with no resolution. I was finally able to install JFW by doing the following:

1. download the latest version from freedomscientific.com
2. turn off JFW
3. start NVDA

The installation works perfectly using NVDA, probably other screen readers as well. I've had the same issue with JFW 18 and 2018.

Winslow