Re: issue with installing JAWS on windows 10. The JAWS Install has failed.

Mário Navarro

Hi.
I said files, but wanted to tsay the right way: registry keys
thanks.
cheers.

Às 22:20 de 10/09/2018, Mário Navarro escreveu:

hi.

Yes my friend, even that I did ...
were deleted all the files from the old installation.

the registry was completely cleaned of the old files, but no luck ...

I give up.
thanks.

cheers.
Às 20:34 de 10/09/2018, david Jennette escreveu:
Your going to have to be very careful if you try this but I wouldn't be surprised if even if jaws is uninstalled there will be registry keys left over. In most cases that wouldn't matter but sometimes it could. Maybe you need to go in and remove any left over fs keys then try. Just be very careful though.