From: Nino Dagostino [mailto:ndagostino3@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, Sep 10, 2018 3:38 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Goldwave scripts

Thank you very much

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 2:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Goldwave scripts

press the enter key on the zip file that contains the scripts, select the
files except for the ones that are named goldwave4 and copy the selected
files by pressing control+c, leave the zip file open.

press the windows key and up arrow to All Programs sub menu and right arrow
to open it, type j or down arrow to JAWS 2018 closed and right arrow to open
it, down arrow to Explore JAWS closed and right arrow to open it, down arrow
to and enter on Explore My Settings.

now paste (press control+v) the scripts that you have copied previously.
now close any windows that are open, if you wish.
start gold wave, press insert+q to confirm that the scripts are properly
installed.

others may have different ways of doing this, but this is one way.
good luck.