Re: issue with installing JAWS on windows 10. The JAWS Install has failed.

Mário Navarro

Hi.
good friend, everything is updated in this system.
Rives, time and date, and much more.
I don't know what else to do.
I'm not a person to give up easily, but I have no more patience for this issue.
for now I'm giving up on trying to solve this issue.
Maybe one day by magic, everything back to normal.
I want to thanks all friends on this group that tried to help me, and for all the patience of your hearts.

thank you all.
cheers.

Às 16:08 de 10/09/2018, HH. Smith Jr. escreveu:

Mario,

Have you tried going to device manager and update your video card drivers.
Also, check the time and date of your computer. JAWS will not install if the
date is wrong; especially, the year.
Steps to update video drivers:
1. hit start button
2. type in Device manager and hit enter
3. tab once and arrow down through the list and find display adapters
4. right arrow and right click, application key, Shift F10 whichever methods
works for you, on each item .
5. arrow through that list and hit enter on update drivers.
6. hit spacebar on the first button, this Lets the computer search
automatically. HTH