From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 8:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: reading email in WLM

Mario,

It does make a difference. I have never used auto line view, or if I have I've forgotten precisely how it works. One line view presents you with what most people are used to: date-time stamp, sender, subject, and a couple more fields. Two line will give you the same plus whatever can be displayed of the first line of the e-mail message; it's sort of a "micro preview."

It certainly won't hurt to try each just to see what you get when that view is in use. You can always switch back to whichever one you prefer.

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back