Re: issue with installing JAWS on windows 10. The JAWS Install has failed.
HH. Smith Jr.
Mario,toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Have you tried going to device manager and update your video card drivers.
Also, check the time and date of your computer. JAWS will not install if the
date is wrong; especially, the year.
Steps to update video drivers:
1. hit start button
2. type in Device manager and hit enter
3. tab once and arrow down through the list and find display adapters
4. right arrow and right click, application key, Shift F10 whichever methods
works for you, on each item .
5. arrow through that list and hit enter on update drivers.
6. hit spacebar on the first button, this Lets the computer search
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> On Behalf Of Mário Navarro
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: issue with installing JAWS on windows 10. The JAWS Install has
Yes, I did it
Às 12:16 de 10/09/2018, Ann Byrne escreveu:
Have you completely uninstalled JAWS? First using either the JAWS--
A acção pode nem sempre ser felicidade, mas não há felicidade sem acção...
Este e-mail foi verificado em termos de vírus pelo software antivírus Avast.