Jaws 12 m.facebook site

O.Addison Gethers <oag1rottie@...>

Hello All,
I'm using jaws 12 desktop with window xp home eidition . I had the man from fs did tandem on my computer on yesterday before he did something in my computer on m.facebook.com website I didn't have these things saying · Like · 3 Comments all along before the man do tandem ,I want jaws to stop saying · Like · 3 Comments that when I'm reading the fb story !! What can I do to stop getting jaws saying · Like · 3 Comments on m.facebook.com website? I will appreciate if any answer or suggestion you can give me.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@hotmail.com
O.AddisonGethers@gmail.com