From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: 06 September 2018 17:13
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: wierd issue with JFW 2018 and outlook 2016, being used via office 365?

Jessica,

Not sure if you have gotten a reply on this.

In terms of reminders, you can arrow through the list and either tab to a snooze or dismiss button. I also thing Alt D is the shortcut to dismiss a reminder.  I also sometimes just hit escape to remove the reminder window temporarily.

For threading, Outlook by default arranges messages in groups.  I think you need to turn that off first.  Go to the View ribbon and to the Arrange By button.  Alt arrow down to open the list and arrow down to Show in Groups and hit enter to uncheck that option.  Once you have done that. Go back to the View ribbon and to the Show in conversations button, and press enter on that.  You should now be in threads.