Re: issue with installing JAWS on windows 10. The JAWS Install has failed.

Mário Navarro

Hi Mike.
Yes is a 65-bit version, and I'm trying to install the executable version.
and I don't have any other version of jaws installed.
I had the version 18, but had uninstalled a week before trying to install the 2018 version.
and I'm not using with licenses.
I'm just using the 45-minute demo mode.

thank you.
cheers.

Às 18:14 de 09/09/2018, Mike B. escreveu:
Hi Mario,

Are you installing the correct version for your operating system?  What I mean is, if your computer is a 64 bit operating system  are you running the 64 bit Jaws 2018 executable / installer?

Also, do you have Jaws 2018 already installed and you're just trying to update an existing version?
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2018 3:55 AM
Subject: issue with installing JAWS on windows 10. The JAWS Install has failed.

Hi.
someone can help?

every time I try to install the version of JAWS 2018 latest update, I
get notified with this message:
The JAWS Install has failed.

I've tried several solutions but without success...

in the freedomcientific site, I can't find anything related to this issue.
I embrace the fact that the freedomscientific Web site, is very poor in
solving problems.
  the support it's a shame ...
my system is windows 10.
the system is with the latest build 18.
some of you have the solution to solve this issue?

thank you all.
cheers.

---

Sem vírus. www.avast.com