Re: New to the list

Colleen <herself@...>

Well, good question. It jut never occurred to me.

Colleen If you are lucky enough to be Irish, you are lucky enough!

On 1/7/2012 6:07 AM, Karen Hughes wrote:
why didnt you purchase an apple. karen
----- Original Message ----- From: "Colleen" <herself@bresnan.net>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 12:33 PM
Subject: New to the list

Hi All,

I recently purchased a new computer and JAWS 13. I had been using Word 2003in my old computer. I have been told that I can't use 2003in my new computer: That doing so would crash the computer. Is this so? And if true, is there a way around this dilemma? Unfortunately, the budget won't allow for a newer version. I would appreciate any advice someone could give me. Thanks a bunch. Colleen
--
Colleen If you are lucky enough to be Irish, you are lucky enough!