reading email in WLM

Mario

other than using Thunderbird, I also have Windows Live Mail configured
to get my email just in case Thunderbird decides to misbehave. but:

1. the message view is not set to compact. is this the correct view to have?

2. if I press enter on an email, it does open but JAWS does not want to
read it unless I left click it. what do I have to do to get JAWS to read
after opening without having to left click (numpad / without the numlock
on)?

3. how do I sort the messages by thread instead of unthreaded?
if someone responds to someone's question, I want the replies to be
grouped together and in ascending order instead of hunting for each
message that contributes to the thread.