From: Mario
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2018 11:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Authorisation CD and windows 10

for anyone who doesn't know, in the future, to view the contents of a
CD/DVD that normally starts running when engaged in a optical
reader/writer, hold down the left shift key on the keyboard, insert the
CD/DVD (BD) until the drive stops whirring, press the application or
shift+f10 keys, arrow down to and enter on the open command, and now you
should be able to view the disc's contents. BTW, the first item after
pressing the application/shift+f10 keys is usually the default action
when inserting the CD/DVD/BD. holding down the left shift key prevents
the CD/DVD/BD from automatically starting.