issue with installing JAWS on windows 10. The JAWS Install has failed.

Mário Navarro

Hi.
someone can help?

every time I try to install the version of JAWS 2018 latest update, I get notified with this message:
The JAWS Install has failed.

I've tried several solutions but without success...

in the freedomcientific site, I can't find anything related to this issue.
I embrace the fact that the freedomscientific Web site, is very poor in solving problems.
the support it's a shame ...
my system is windows 10.
the system is with the latest build 18.
some of you have the solution to solve this issue?

thank you all.
cheers.

---