Re: Protected view/Can't read email attachment

One of the first things I do for my clients who are screen reader users is to remove the loathsome "Protected View" default from MS-Office programs.  It's the second thing I do for my sighted clients.

This is an anachronism and a hold over from the days before virtually every antivirus/security suite in existence scans attachments being downloaded as a part of that process.

If you'd like to do the same:

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back