From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 6:42 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Protected view/Can't read email attachment

Hello,

I received an email with three attachments …… they are word docs, not PDF.  When I open the attachment Jaws says “protected view” and I’m unable to read the document.  Could somebody please help?  It is very important and urgent that I read these attachments.  I’m using Jaws 18, Windows 10 and Outlook 2016.

Laura