Re: Jaws 18 window 10 desktop computer Jaws 18on IE on history Addison here not

O.Addison Gethers

I guess nobody doesn’t have any answer for me,I thought this a jaws issue and post message in here .

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2018 7:04 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws 18 window 10 desktop computer Jaws 18on IE on history Addison here not

Hello All  I’m using jaws 18 with window 10 desktop computer. When I opened IE then I pressctrl + H for history it’s say history close then it’s say today close then I right arrow it’s say today open when I arrow up jaws not say anything but when I down arrow from today open  it’s say www.gethersfuneralhome.com then I arrow up on today open then up arrow jaws not saying yesterday close !! So I turns on laptop computer yesterday I have jaws 18 with window 10 then I opened IE then press ctrl + H it’s say history close then it’s say today close then I right arrow it’s say today open then I arrowup it’s say yesterday close !! Can anyone tell me why jaws not saying nothing when I arrow up from today open to say yesterday close on desktop computer?What do I need to do get it fix?

Addison