From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 4:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Protected view/Can't read email attachment

No …… I use Open Book.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Rizzi
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 5:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; jfw@groups.io

Do you have kersweil?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 6:42 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Protected view/Can't read email attachment

Hello,

I received an email with three attachments …… they are word docs, not PDF.  When I open the attachment Jaws says “protected view” and I’m unable to read the document.  Could somebody please help?  It is very important and urgent that I read these attachments.  I’m using Jaws 18, Windows 10 and Outlook 2016.

Laura