Re: Protected view/Can't read email attachment

Laura Richardson

I pressed F6 and nothing happened …… I also pressed tab and nothing happened …… Still can’t read the attachment.

Laura

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marianne Denning
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 5:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Protected view/Can't read email attachment

Hit F6 and you will get a message to be where of emails. Tab one time to enable editing and hit the enter key.

On Sep 8, 2018, at 6:42 PM, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@...> wrote:

Hello,

I received an email with three attachments …… they are word docs, not PDF.  When I open the attachment Jaws says “protected view” and I’m unable to read the document.  Could somebody please help?  It is very important and urgent that I read these attachments.  I’m using Jaws 18, Windows 10 and Outlook 2016.

Laura