Re: PDF file automatically goes into Edge

Marianne Denning

Are usually type default into the search box and it shows up very quickly.

On Sep 8, 2018, at 12:07 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 11:57 AM, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND wrote:
Is there a way to do this in Windows 7?
Yes.  Under Control Panel, I believe the item is Default Programs.  I don't have a Win7 machine to check at the moment, but there is definitely a control panel item for setting the Default Programs for specific file types.

I also believe that the "quick trick" that Sieghard mentioned also works under Windows 7, and it's much easier and faster.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back