Re: Authorisation CD and windows 10

ratshtron

the 20 digit authorization code should be written on the sleeve of the cd or maybe on the cd itself.
you also need to look in the about dialog box of jaws to retrieve the locking code for that computer as well.

Legend has it that on Saturday 9/8/2018 04:23 PM, paul lemm said:

So I'm actually asking for a friend, but she's just brought a new laptop which is running windows 10, she has installed jaws , which is currently running in demo mode, to activate jaws she needs her 20 digit authorisation code, which she doesn't have, she does have her serial number plus has an authrurisation CD, but the CD doesn't appear to work on windows 10 , it just says permission denied when she tries to run the authorisation CD and she can't get the code from the properties of the CD either. Does anyone else know of any way to get the authorisation number ? without contacting freedom scientific, just as we are in Europe, not the US so it makes it difficult to call and emailing may take a while to get a reply due to time difference and the weekend being almost here.

Thanks in advance for any help

Paul